UPCOMING LIVESTREAM – UFC 285!
Written by Tom on February 1, 2022
Come join us on Saturday, March 4th for our UFC pay-per-view Live Stream Watch Along Party. We watch the fights, call them like we see them without any company-speak mumbo jumbo, and are joined by a super cool community of fight fans.
UFC 285 is a Pay-Per-View card taking place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV in the US. This card starts and stops with the the return of Jon “Bones” Jones after a 3 year absence to gain weight and muscle. Jones moves up from being the baddest light heavyweight in the history of the UFC (and MMA in general) to move up and now compete in the UFC heavyweight division. Jones will be fighting silky smooth Ciryl “Bon Gamin” Gane for the vacated Heavyweight Title. Super interesting. The co-main event will be a women’s flyweight title bout between Valentina “Bullet” Schevchenko and 5th ranked Alexa Grasso. The rest of the card is loaded with Geoff Neal vs Shavkat Rakhmonov in an interesting welterweight bout. Also on the card are Bo Nickal, Cody Garbrandt, Derek Brunson and Mateusz Gamrot. This card is effin’ loaded!
Here’s how UFC 285 stands right now:
- Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane (#1) – Heavyweight Championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs Alexa Grasso (#5) – Women’s Flyweight Championship
- Geoff Neal (#7) vs Shavkat Rakhmonov (#10) – Welterweight Bout
- Jalin Turner (#10) vs. Mateusz Gamrot – Lightweight Bout
- Bo Nickal vs Jamie Pickett – Middleweight bout
- Cody Garbrandt vs Julio Arce- Bantamweight Bout
- Derek Brunson (#5) vs Dricus du Plessis (#10) – Middleweight Bout
- Viviane Araujo (#7) vs Amanda Ribas (#15) – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Julian Marquez vs Marc-Andre Barriault – Middleweight Bout
- Ian Machado Garry vs Song Kenan – Welterweight Bout
- Cameron Saaiman vs Mana Martinez – Bantamweight Bout
- Jessica Penne vs Tabatha Ricci – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs Farid Basharat – Bantamweight Bout
- Kamuela Kirk vs Esteban Ribovics – Lightweight Bout